According to WFTV, Ashleigh Davis filed the lawsuit against the Lake County Sheriff's Office and the Leesburg Police Department last Tuesday, calling her arrest at the Bike Week in April 2011 as "humiliating," CBS News reported.
What does LPD stand for?
LPD stands for Leesburg Police Department (Virginia, USA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LPD
We have 170 other meanings of LPD in our Acronym Attic
- Landing Point Designator (US NASA)
- Landing Transport, Dock
- Lansing Police Department
- Laredo Police Department (Texas)
- Laser Phosphor Display (Prysm, Inc.)
- Last Point of Departure (aviation security)
- Launch Platform Detected
- Lead Pipe Deformation
- Leader Professional Development
- Lean Product Development (Six Sigma methodology)
- Legendary Pink Dots (band)
- Lexington Police Department (Kentucky)
- Liberal Progressive Democrat (politics)
- License Provider Device
- Licensed Private Detective
- Light Point Defect
- Lighting Power Density (commercial lighting regulation)
- Lightning Prevention Device
- Lincoln Police Department (Lincoln, Nebraska)
- Line Printer Daemon (protocol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
23 /PRNewswire/ -- The Huntington National Bank has donated a 1,200 square foot building, valued at $35,000 to the Leesburg Police Department.
The Town of Leesburg Police Department has saved thousands of dollars while at the same time improving its image and generating broad-based community support--all without hiring additional officers.