It follows a successful challenge by Save Our Surgery against the closure of the unit at Leeds General Infirmary at London's High Court last month.
What does LGI stand for?
LGI stands for Leeds General Infirmary (UK)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of LGI
We have 49 other meanings of LGI in our Acronym Attic
- Leeds Girls High School (Leeds, England, UK; now Grammar School at Leeds)
- Los Gatos High School
- Louisiana Genealogical and Historical Society (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Louisville Ghost Hunters Society (Louisville, KY)
- Let God Handle That
- Let's Get High Together
- Deadmans Cay / Long Island, Bahamas - Deadmans Cay (Airport Code)
- Laser-Gated Imaging
- Law Governed Interaction
- Law-Governed Interaction
- Lenox Group, Inc. (giftware)
- Liberty Global, Inc. (various locations)
- Lifeguard Instructor
- Local Government Indicators
- Local Government Initiative (various locations)
- Local Government Institute
- Lower Gastrointestinal
- Lympho Granuloma Inguinale (venereal disease)
- Lynx Geosystems Incorporated
- Large Generator Interconnection Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
A DECISION to resume children's heart surgery at Leeds General Infirmary has been welcomed after the unit was closed amid fears over its safety.
As reported last month, the paediatric heart unit at The Freeman Hospital, in Newcastle, came under threat again, after a decision to keep it open and close the unit at Leeds General Infirmary was challenged in the High Court.
Save Our Surgery, which is trying to stop the closure of the heart unit at Leeds General Infirmary, argued the consultation process leading up to the changes was "unfair and procedurally flawed".
The coffin was taken earlier to Savile's childhood home and the Leeds General Infirmary, where he volunteered as a hospital porter, before arriving at the cathedral for a Requiem Mass.
Marcus Cartwright, 23, is in Leeds General Infirmary with serious injuries to his spine and throat.
She was taken to Leeds General Infirmary by air ambulance after the accident at Royds Hall Farm in Hall Lane, Northowram, in Halifax, on Sunday.
Leeds General Infirmary said Hammond was in a serious but stable condition today after the crash, which happened while he was filming an apparent attempt to break the British land speed record.