Leeds Bradford International Airport was also closed on Monday morning because of snow.
What does LBIA stand for?
LBIA stands for Leeds Bradford International Airport (Leeds, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LBIA
- Limited Brands, Inc. (various locations)
- Line Build In
- Line of Bearing Intersection
- Long Baseline Interferometer
- Long Beach Island (New Jersey Shore)
- Loris Broadcasting Inc.
- Louis Berger International (est. 1953)
- Low Back Injury (orthopedics)
- Ludwig Boltzmann Institut (Austrian research institute)
- Lee Building Industry Association (Ft. Myers, FL)
- Lembaga Bimbingan Islam Al-Atsary (Indonesian: Institute of Islamic Guidance Al-Atsary; Indonesia)
- Leo Baeck Institute Archives (New York, NY)
- Look Back In Anger
- Louisiana Business Incubator Association (Carencro, LA)
- Light Beam Induced Current
- Line-Based Image Coding
- London BioScience Innovation Centre (London, England, UK)
- Lutheran Bible Institute California (Irvine, CA)
- Lee Bryan Interior Design
- Local Boundary Integral Equation (mathematics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Flights were suspended at Leeds Bradford International Airport owing to the snowfall, but they have now resumed, although passengers have been warned to expect delays and disruption.
Routes to Munich and Grenoble airport will be further supported with additional flights starting in December from Monarch''s new base at Leeds Bradford International Airport.
LONDON, May 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading scheduled leisure airline, Monarch, has announced plans to launch a total of twelve new routes for winter 2012/13 including scheduled flights from Leeds Bradford International Airport for the first time.
Tony Hallwood, Commercial Director for Leeds Bradford International Airport, said: "As Yorkshire's Gateway Airport, our aim is to create a relaxing experience for both our business and leisure passengers with great ambiance and service.
Low cost airline Ryanair is setting up a base at Leeds Bradford International Airport creating hundreds of new jobs.
LOW-cost airline Ryanair yesterday announced it is to set up a base at Leeds Bradford International Airport creating hundreds of new jobs.
A spokeswoman for Leeds Bradford International Airport said: "Mr Parkin has spoken to Bridgepoint (which owns the airport) and as it is a private legal case, neither Mr Parkin, Bridgepoint or Leeds Bradford International Airport wish to comment.