Lee County School District in Fort Myers, FL is the other school to be awarded a radar speed display.
What does LCSD stand for?
LCSD stands for Lee County School District (Lee County, Florida)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LCSD
We have 21 other meanings of LCSD in our Acronym Attic
- Logansport Community School Corporation
- London Corinthian Sailing Club (London, England, UK)
- Lorain County Safe Community Coalition (Elyria, Ohio)
- Library of Congress Subject Cataloging Manual
- Laboratory Control Sample Duplicate (various organizations)
- Lake Chelan School District (Chelan, WA)
- Lane County School District (Eugene, OR)
- Lansing Central School District (Lansing, NY)
- Lapeer County Sheriffs Department
- Last Chance for A Slow Dance (Fugazi song)
- Lee County Sheriff's Department
- Left Cardiac Sympathetic Denervation
- Leisure and Cultural Services Department (Hong Kong)
- Lexington County School District (Lexington, SC)
- Licentiate of the Society of Dyers and Colourists
- Lincoln Consolidated School District (Michigan)
- Liverpool Central School District (New York)
- Livonia Central School District (Rochester, NY)
- Logan City School District
- Longwood Central School District (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Except, for the Lee County School District in Fort Myers, Fla.
White is superintendent of the Lee County School District, where she oversees a budget in excess of $12 million and more than 450 employees, making the district the county's largest employer.
Lee County School District has delivered fitness challenges for three years, counting the steps that reduce risk of obesity, CVD, diabetes and hypertension.
In addition to working for the Lee County School District, PEICO has a long history of providing building code administrative services throughout the State of Florida.
the Lee County School District has, in the last five years, experienced the highest increase in student enrollment of any Florida district.
With more than 6,400 e-mail users in 91 different sites, Lee County School District was dealing with mail server problems such as message bottlenecks and lack of storage space, which meant we either needed to increase hardware or change the way schools use the system," said Dennis Osterhouse, systems administrator for Lee County School District.
About Lee County School District The School District of Lee County is headquartered in Fort Myers, Florida.