O'Brien is a member of the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar and the Lee County Bar Association.
What does LCBA stand for?
LCBA stands for Lee County Bar Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LCBA
We have 21 other meanings of LCBA in our Acronym Attic
- Lake County Baptist Association (Lindenhurst, Illinois)
- Lake County Bar Association (various US locations)
- Lake County Baseball Academy (Gurnee, IL)
- Lake County Bowling Association (Illinois)
- Lancashire County Bowling Association
- LaSalle County Bar Association (Ottawa, Illinois)
- Le Cordon Bleu Australia
- Learning Crossroads Basic Acadamy (Arizona)
- Lebanese Canadian Business Association (Lebanon)
- Lebanon County Builders Association (Pennsylvania)
- Lee County Builders Association
- Leicestershire Contract Bridge Association (UK)
- Leisure Coast Beauty Academy (Australia)
- Lewis and Clark Bicentennial Association (Astoria, OR)
- Lighthouse Country Business Association (Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada)
- Lincolnshire Contract Bridge Association (UK)
- Linn County Bar Association (Cedar Rapids, Iowa)
- Load Class by Adaption
- Logistics and Customs Brokers Association (Latvia)
- Lorain County Bar Association (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Cohen & Grigsby, a business law firm with headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA and an office in Bonita Springs, FL, is pleased to announce that Florida-based attorney Thad Kirkpatrick was recently honored by Florida Rural Legal Services and the Lee County Bar Association for his exceptional pro bono work involving foreclosure matters in Lee County, Florida.
Myers 33902 (941)334-4121 Lee County Bar Association Scott W.
25 /PRNewswire/ -- The following scenario is the subject for a mock trial competition taking place in Lee County and hosted by the Lee County Bar Association next week, February 1-3, 2005: "On March 16, 2004, Troopers R.
He holds an AV[R] Preeminent[TM] rating by Martindale-Hubbell, was recognized by Florida Super Lawyers[R] magazine as a “Rising Star” in the field of business litigation (2009-2012) and is a member of the Executive Council for the Lee County Bar Association, currently serving as its Vice-President.
Hosted this year by the Collier County Bar and Lee County Bar associations, the upcoming conference will be held at The Registry Resort & Club in Naples.
is pleased to announce that the Lee County Bar Association has elected Attorneys John Miller as President, Shannon Puopolo as Vice President, and Robert Anderson as Treasurer of its Young Lawyers Division.
He is also past president of the Lee County Bar Association.