With Jennifer based in New York City and Phyllis 1,200 miles away in Lee's Summit, Missouri, the duo says their shared passion keeps them involved in each other's daily lives.
What does LSMO stand for?
LSMO stands for Lee's Summit, Missouri
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LSMO
We have 1 other meaning of LSMO in our Acronym Attic
- Launch Status Missile Indicator Panel (US ICBM)
- Laughing So Much I Shot My Tampax
- Large-Sample Maximum Likelihood
- Life Science Mini Laboratory
- Low Salt Meal
- Linear Spectral Mixture Model (information engineering)
- Local Sustainment Maintenance Manager
- Lutheran Social Ministries of Mississippi (now Lutheran-Episcopal Services of Mississippi)
- Lake Superior Marine Museum Association (Duluth, MN)
- Lebanese Society of Medical Oncology (Beirut, Lebanon)
- Local Sample Management Office
- Leeds Student Medical Practice (UK)
- Lift Simulator Modernization Program
- Limited Short Messaging Protocol (McCaw)
- Logistic Support & Mobilization Plan
- Logistics Support & Mobilization Plan
- Logistics Support Management Plan
- Logistics Systems Modernization Program
- Laboratory for Software Modification Research (Department of Computer Science; University of Calgary; Canada)
- Landing Ship, Medium, Rocket
Samples in periodicals archive:
65109 5:15-7:00 Belton, Missouri Hy-Vee 1307 E North Avenue 64012 Friday, July 20, 2012 11:00-12:30 Lee's Summit, Missouri Hy-Vee 301 NE Rice Road, 64086 1:00-3:00 Lee's Summit, Missouri Hy-Vee 310 SW Ward Road 64081 3:30-5:30 Overland Park, Kansas Hy-Vee 6801 W 91st Street 66212 Saturday, July 21, 2012 11:00-1:00 Liberty, Missouri Hy-Vee 109 N Blue Jay Drive 64068 1:30-4:00 Olathe, Kansas Hy-Vee Health Fair 18101 W 119th Street 66061 Please contact our corporate office should you have any further questions.
com)-- Management Solutions for Government (MS Govern), a division of Harris Computer Systems, is pleased to announce that the City of Lee's Summit, Missouri went live with the CityView Community Development solution on November 1, 2010.
To acquaint its medical students on the various aspects of aging, the University of Missouri-Kansas City (UMKC) School of Medicine has taken a three-pronged approach: Along with providing clinical exposure to the students in a hospital and nursing home setting, UMKC also has partnered with the independent-living residents of John Knox Village (JKV) in Lee's Summit, Missouri, to give the students--the doctors who will be caring for aging boomers--an idea of what healthy aging is about, pairing them with active, vital older adults.
a financial-bank holding company headquartered in Lee's Summit, Missouri, is the parent company of Hawthorn Bank of Jefferson City, Missouri with locations in the Missouri communities of Lee's Summit, Springfield, Branson, Independence, Raymore, Columbia, Clinton, Windsor, Collins, Osceola, Warsaw, Belton, Drexel, Harrisonville, California and St.
The scale of the Palin phenomenon was evident today when the crowd at a campaign stop in Lee's Summit, Missouri, burst into a chant of " Sarah, Sarah'.
Summit Bank of Kansas City in Lee's Summit, Missouri, opened last month, representing Capitol's 40th community bank nationwide and first bank in Missouri.
a financial-bank holding company headquartered in Lee's Summit, Missouri, is the parent company of Hawthorn Bank of Jefferson City with locations in Lee's Summit, Springfield, Branson, Independence, Raymore, Columbia, Clinton, Windsor, Collins, Osceola, Warsaw, Belton, Drexel, Harrisonville, California and St.