The auction also offered dozens of Clapton's amplifiers, including a vintage 1960s Supro amp said to have been used by guitarist Jimmy Page on the Led Zeppelin II album.
What does LZII stand for?
LZII stands for Led Zeppelin II (album)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Latitude Zero Equatorial Challenge
- Langzeit-Elektrokardiogramm (German: Long-term Electrocardiogram)
- Lake Zumbro Forever Inc. (lake preservation group; est. 2006; St. Cloud, MN)
- Leech Zinc Finger
- Leech Zinc Finger II
- Laser Zentrum Hannover eV (German laser technology research association)
- Lempel, Ziv, Huffman
- Lake Zurich High School (Illinois)
- Lateral Zona Incerta
- Led Zeppelin I (album)
- Led Zeppelin III (album)
- Lempel-Ziv Incremental Parsing Rule
- Lumbar Zygapophyseal Joint
- Lempel-Ziv-Jeff-Heath (data compression algorithm)
- Lempel-Ziv-Jeff-Heath data compression (ITU Recommendation V.44 and RFC 3051)
- Langdurig Zieke Kinderen (Dutch: Children with Chronic Illnesses)
- Leucine Zipper Kinase (cells)
- Launcher, Zero Length (missile launcher with no rail)
- Laser Zentrum Marburg (German: Marburg Laser Center; Marburg, Germany)
- Le Zebre Multimedia (French company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Here's the track-by-track guide to barnstorming Black Country: Black Country: Express train rock and roll with blistering blues breaks worthy of Led Zeppelin II.
On November 11, Atlantic/Swan Song/Rhino Entertainment will release the Led Zeppelin Limited-Edition Boxed Set of Mini-LP Replica CDs, which includes Led Zeppelin (1969), Led Zeppelin II (1969), Led Zeppelin III (1970), Led Zeppelin IV (1971), Houses of the Holy (1973), Physical Graffiti (1975), Presence (1976), The Song Remains the Same (1976), In Through the Out Door (1979), and Coda (1982).
Zep's 1969 Led Zeppelin II came out on top, with The Beatles proving the most popular choice of artist.
And Welsh Democrat leader Lembit Opik goes for Led Zeppelin II, proclaiming Whole Lotta Love as the 'greatest rock song ever'.
Then it's headlong into the sex addict's anthem, Whole Lotta Love, from the rocketfuelled Led Zeppelin II, accompanied by the soulful, mad sorcery magic of Ramble On and the acid attack of Heartbreaker.
Each show will feature a different album ranging from Led Zeppelin to Led Zeppelin II to Houses of the Holy to In Through the Out Door.
15 Led Zeppelin IV (Four Symbols) - Led Zeppelin 16 Jagged Little Pill - Alanis Morissette 17 Parallel Lines - Blondie 18 Tubular Bells - Mike Oldfield 19 Led Zeppelin II - Led Zeppelin 20 Band On The Run - Paul McCartney & Wings 21 Hounds Of Love - Kate Bush 22 Definitely Maybe - Oasis 23 Graceland - Paul Simon 24 Ray Of Light - Madonna 25 Who's Next - The Who 26 Goodbye Yellow Brick Road - Elton John 27 OK Computer - Radiohead 28 Never Mind The Bollocks Here's The Sex Pistols - The Sex Pistols 29 Aladdin Sane - David Bowie 30 Out Of Time - R.