Led Zeppelin is arguably the greatest rock band of all time, a powerhouse quartet who exploded in an ecstasy symbolized by fog-machine smoke, epic guitar distortion, and the tightest pants in rock and roll.
What does LZI stand for?
LZI stands for Led Zeppelin I (album)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LZI
We have 2 other meanings of LZI in our Acronym Attic
- Lightering Zone Enforcement
- Latitude Zero Equatorial Challenge
- Langzeit-Elektrokardiogramm (German: Long-term Electrocardiogram)
- Lake Zumbro Forever Inc. (lake preservation group; est. 2006; St. Cloud, MN)
- Leech Zinc Finger
- Leech Zinc Finger II
- Laser Zentrum Hannover eV (German laser technology research association)
- Lempel, Ziv, Huffman
- Lake Zurich High School (Illinois)
- Lateral Zona Incerta
- Led Zeppelin II (album)
- Led Zeppelin III (album)
- Lempel-Ziv Incremental Parsing Rule
- Lumbar Zygapophyseal Joint
- Lempel-Ziv-Jeff-Heath (data compression algorithm)
- Lempel-Ziv-Jeff-Heath data compression (ITU Recommendation V.44 and RFC 3051)
- Langdurig Zieke Kinderen (Dutch: Children with Chronic Illnesses)
- Leucine Zipper Kinase (cells)
- Launcher, Zero Length (missile launcher with no rail)
- Laser Zentrum Marburg (German: Marburg Laser Center; Marburg, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Often cited as a primary influence for a who's who of modern day musicians, Led Zeppelin is one of the most important rock acts from the last half-century and 'XM LED' will provide fans with the sounds and insights that have made them such enduring rock icons.
Still the quintessential hard rock outfit, Led Zeppelin is revered the world over long after disbanding in 1982 following the release of the odds 'n' sods collection ``Coda'' and the death of powerhouse drummer John Bonham.