What does LIEM stand for?
LIEM stands for Lectures in Emergency Medicine (lecture series; Department of Emergency Medicine; Denver Health Medical Center; Devner, CO)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LIEM
- Low Income Energy Efficiency Program
- Laser Induced Exciplex Fluorescence (chemistry)
- Light Intensity Enhancement Factor
- Linkage Infrastructure, Equipment and Facilities (Australia)
- London Irish Elders' Forum (UK)
- Long Island Early Fliers Club (Bethpage, New York)
- Long Island Entrepreneurs Group, Inc. (New York)
- Legal Issues of Economic Integration (Amsterdam Center for International Law; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Liberty International Entertainment, Inc.
- Luxembourg Institute for European and International Studies (Luxembourg)
- Libraries and Information East Midlands (Derbyshire, UK)
- Ligue Internationale pour l'Éducation Nouvelle (French: International League for New Education; est. 1921)
- Low-Income Energy Network (Canada)
- Liberal International Economic Order
- Liaoning Integrated Environmental Programme (Liaoning Province, China)
- Loyola Intensive English Program (Loyola University; New Orleans, LA)
- Liaoning Institute of Energy Resources (China)
- Landelijk Informatie en Steunpunt Arbeidstoeleiding (Dutch: National Information Center and Employment Support; Netherlands)
- Laser Induced Emission Spectral Analysis
- Liga Independente das Escolas de Samba (Portuguese: Independent League of Samba Schools; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)