The Lebanese National News Agency (NNA) reported that the Syrian frigate has entered the Lebanese northern territorial waters and opened fire at the fishing vessel near the northern city of Al-Arida.
What does LNNA stand for?
LNNA stands for Lebanese National News Agency (Lebanon; Ministry of Information)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University (Ukraine)
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University (Bihar, India)
- Lebanese National Network (Lebanon)
- Lincoln (Amtrak station code; Lincoln, NH)
- Lions News Network (Lions Clubs)
- Logistics News Network (various locations)
- London News Network
- Lotus Notes Network
- Luthor News Network (Superman)
- Willoughby, Ohio (Airport Code)
- Lecture Notes in Numerical and Applied Analysis
- Luria-Nebraska Neuropsychological Battery
- Lymph Node Negative Breast Carcinoma
- Lion Nathan National Foods (Australia)
- LANE (Local Area Network Emulation) Network-To-Network Interface (Cisco)
- For Fatherland and Freedom (Latvia)
- Lattice Neural Network Minimization
- Lake Nakuru National Park (Kenya)
- Long Neck Non-Returnable (bottled beer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BNA) -- Director of the Bahrain News Agency (BNA) Mohanned Suleiman met here with his Lebanese National News Agency (NNA) counterpart Laure Sleiman Sb, currently on a visit to the kingdom to take part in the 40th General Assembly of the Federation of Arab News Agencies (FANA), concluded here today.
The Lebanese National News Agency (NNA) quoted a statement by the Lebanese Civil Defense as saying that a fire broke out in the area, with clouds of smoke obscuring the sky, while ambulances and civil defense worked to transport the injured to hospitals in the area.
The complaint said Israel violated Lebanese sovereignty and the Security Council resolution that ended the 2006 conflict between the two countries, the Lebanese National News Agency reported.
He added, during a conversation with the Lebanese National News Agency (NNA) "all Lebanese parties which are still armed should hand their weapons over to the army.
The Lebanese National News Agency reports that an Israeli tank fired at least twice on the Lebanese village of Adaysseh after Lebanese soldiers spotted Israelis in apparent breach of the border.
The Lebanese National News Agency (NNA) reported a series of Israeli military maneuvers around the village from last Wednesday to Friday.
The source told the official Lebanese National News Agency on Thursday that the injured minister would be placed under observation and would undergo some treatment, but he would not be subject to surgery.