Release said: "Just like in previous years, observers from the Lebanese Association for Democratic Elections oversaw Election Day on campus with about 15 observers weaving in and out of faculties and ballot counting areas.
What does LADE stand for?
LADE stands for Lebanese Association for Democratic Elections (Lebanon)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LADE
We have 1 other meaning of LADE in our Acronym Attic
- Low-Altitude Drogued Delivery
- Low-Angle Drogue Delivery
- Lowest Acceptable Daily Dose
- Laundry and Decontamination Dry Cleaning System (sometimes seen as LADDS)
- Livelihoods and Diversification Directions Explored by Research (research project; Department of International Development; UK)
- Ligue Algerienne pour la Defense des Droits de l'Homme (Algerian human rights organization)
- Layered Device Driver Architecture
- Layered-Architecture Device Driver
- Lesstif Addressbook (Linux)
- Laundry and Decontamination Dry-Cleaning System (usually seen as LADDCS)
- Líneas Aéreas Del Estado (Argentinian Airline)
- Linux Application Development Environment
- Lipid Anomaly Dry Eye (optometry)
- Live Action Distance Education
- Linea Aerea del Cobre SA (Chilean airline)
- Lunar Atmosphere and Dust Environment Explorer (US NASA)
- Latin American Design Foundation (Netherlands)
- Logarithmically Architected Digital Filter
- Los Angeles Dance Force
- Los Angeles Diamond Factory (Los Angeles, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's time we hold you accountable, and setting a new electoral law is the only way we can do that," said Mayada Abdallah, a board member of the Lebanese Association for Democratic Elections, at a conference held at UNESCO palace.
It is true that there is no legal hindrance that prohibits a woman from running [in elections]," said Yara Nassar, executive director of the Lebanese Association for Democratic Elections.
Summary: The Lebanese Association for Democratic Elections is urging the public to protest the extension of Parliament's mandate on June 20, the day the legislature's mandate is set to expire.
NNA - 26/03/2011 Lebanese Association for Democratic Elections (LADE) hosted a dinner Friday evening in celebration of its 15 anniversary, during which caretaker Minister of Interior and Municipalities, Ziad Baroud, encouraged them to keep up the good work and hoped one day an independent administration would monitor elections.
Summary: The Lebanese Association for Democratic Elections accused Energy Minister Gebran Bassil of abusing his post to polish his image for electoral gain.
Summary: The Lebanese Association for Democratic Elections launched its monitoring campaign for the 2013 parliamentary elections Tuesday, despite the uncertainty surrounding the upcoming polls.
The Lebanese Association for Democratic Elections, whose members monitored polls in all USJ faculties, praised the use of electronic voting, adding that USJ was among the first universities to adopt proportional representation.