B Individuals Regardless of Comparison of 3 None value CVs in accordance with Chapter V of the Guidelines Note: ICB = International Competitive Bidding NCB = National Competitive Bidding LIB = International Limited Bidding QCBS = Quality- and Cost-Based Selection QBS = Quality-Based Selection FBS = Fixed Budget Selection LCS = Least-Cost Selection CQS = Selection Based on Consultants' Qualifications TOR = Terms of Reference
What does LCS stand for?
LCS stands for Least-Cost Selection (finance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LCS
We have 341 other meanings of LCS in our Acronym Attic
- Launch Control Sysetm
- Laverda Club Schweiz (German; motorcycle club; Switzerland)
- Law Career Services (various schools)
- Law on Civil Servants
- LCAC Control Ship
- Leachate Collection System (waste management)
- League Championship Series (Baseball)
- League of Legends Championship Series (gaming)
- Leakage Collection System
- Learning Classifier System