In purpose to obtain the optimal estimate polynomial model of the brake, the least mean square method and the instrumental variables method are used into the third part of the paper.
What does LMS stand for?
LMS stands for Least Mean Square
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LMS
We have 357 other meanings of LMS in our Acronym Attic
- Last Man Standing
- Last Man Standing (style of deathmatch game)
- Lateral Meningocele Syndrome
- Laughing Myself Silly
- Laza, Miriam, & Shy-Poo (reggae band)
- Le Mans Series (championnat automobile d'endurance organisé par l'ACO)
- Leadership and Management Section (various organizations)
- Leading Math Success (Ontario, Canada)
- Leads Management System (State Farm)
- Learning Management System
- Leave Management System
- Legal Metrology Service (Ireland)
- Leiomyosarcoma (cancer)
- Lelean Memorial School (Fiji)
- Let Me See
- Leuven Measurement Systems International, Belgium
- Liberty Medical Specialties, Inc (Whiteville, NC)
- Liberty Middle School (various locations)
- Library Maintenance System
- Library Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other key functions of the new PIC32 DSP Library include: * 16- and 32-bit Vector Math * Finite Impulse Response (FIR), Infinite Impulse Response (IIR) and Least Mean Squares (LMS) Filters * 16- and 32-bit Fast Fourier Transforms (FFTs) Pricing and Availability The free evaluation version of the MPLAB C Compiler for PIC32 MCUs, with the new PIC32 DSP Library, can be downloaded today at http://www.
The main features that attract  the use of the Least mean square algorithm are its low computational complexity, proof of convergence in stationary environment, unbiased convergence in the mean of the Wiener solution and stable behavior, robust performance against different signal conditions.