The statement also called on the government to show full cooperation with local administrations and security forces in these areas in order to achieve security and end the crisis properly and with the least damage possible.
What does LDP stand for?
LDP stands for Least Damage Possible (banking, mergers and acquisitions)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LDP
We have 145 other meanings of LDP in our Acronym Attic
- Landing Decision Point (final point in rotorcraft approach when a balked landing may be accomplished)
- Lane Departure Prevention (automotive)
- Language and Diversity Program
- Language Designated Position
- Large Deviation Principle
- Latihan Dalam Perkhidmatan (Malay: In-Service Training; education)
- Le Domaine Public (French: The Public Domain)
- Leadership Development Program
- Leading Dimensions Profile (Leading Dimensions Consulting)
- Leak Detection Pump (automotive engineering)
- Legal Disciplinary Partnership (UK law practice)
- Legal Document Preparer (Arizona)
- Let's Discuss, Please
- Liberal Democratic Party
- Liberal Demokrasi Partisi (Turkey)
- Liberal Demokrat Parti
- Lightweight Directory Protocol
- Limited Driving Privilege (various locations)
- Lingwa de Planeta (language)
- Link-Disjoint Path
Samples in periodicals archive:
Everything that could bring things back to normal, with the least damage possible, we will do.
The awareness of the Lebanese, residing in and outside Lebanon, and their rallying around the military institution, all guarantee Lebanon's capability to trespass the critical phase the nation endures, with the least damage possible," said Kahwaji.
They'll want to know about the tricks of the trade that allows rally drivers to drive away at breakneck speed with the least damage possible, and how to get away from the car behind as fast as possible regardless of safety.
Harb thanked God that they were able on Monday to avoid a huge environmental catastrophe after civil defense members succeeded in extinguishing the vessel fire with the least damage possible.