Klawetter negotiated contracts, management agreements, lease purchase agreements and asset purchase agreements, which made him familiar with all administrative responsibilities necessary to manage SMR operations.
What does LPA stand for?
LPA stands for Lease Purchase Agreement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LPA
We have 267 other meanings of LPA in our Acronym Attic
- Lancashire Police Authority (UK)
- Landlord Protection Agency
- Language Plan of Action
- Language Proficiency Assessment
- Large Particle Ash (energy)
- Las Perlas Archipelago
- Lasting Power of Attorney (legal document)
- Law of Property Act (UK)
- Layered Process Audit (Daimlerchrysler)
- Learning Point Associates
- Leather Producers Association
- Left Pulmonary Artery
- Legal Profession Act (various locations)
- Legal Professional Association (Ohio)
- Legal Purchase Age (various organizations)
- Legislative and Public Affairs
- Legislative Post Audit (Kansas)
- Les Petites Affiches (French law journal)
- Leveraged Procurement Agreement (California)
- Library Public Awareness (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the indenture, the lessor pledges and assigns to the trustee its rights to, title to, and interest in the ground lease, lease purchase agreement, and base and additional rent, among other provisions.
The most pressing lawsuits, which are currently under appeal before the Iowa Supreme Court, are two which seek to prevent the county from making debt service payments under a lease purchase agreement with the Racing Association of Central Iowa (RACI).
The underlying 'A' rating reflects sound district financial management, substantial capital needs related to rapid enrollment growth, robust residential tax base growth, and the strong legal features of the master lease purchase agreement related to this issue.
The lease purchase agreement gives Arcadia full management control of the property and requires the University to purchase the complex when Chelwyn is ready to sell within the next five years.
The underlying 'A+' rating reflects sound district financial management, substantial capital needs related to rapid enrollment growth, and the strong legal features of the master lease purchase agreement related to this issue.
Details to be determined The 'AA' rating reflects the strength of the State of North Carolina's obligation under a lease purchase agreement whereby the state agrees to make annual payments, subject to appropriation, to finance the purchase of two correctional facilities and design work costs of 13 youth facilities.
The underlying 'A+' rating reflects sound district financial management, substantial capital need related to rapid enrollment growth and the strong legal features of the master lease purchase agreement related to this issue.