ROYDS Hall High School has launched its Learning to Lead programme.
What does LtoL stand for?
LtoL stands for Learning to Lead (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LtoL
- Lowest/Least Total Overall Cost
- Lietuvos Traumatologu Ortopedu Draugija (Lithuanian: Lithuania Traumatology Orthopedic Society)
- Living Table Of Organization & Equipment
- Living Table Of Organization and Equipment System
- Linear Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometer (gas analysis tool; trademark of Comstock Inc.; Oak Ridge, TN)
- Lake Tahoe Orthopaedic Institute (Nevada)
- Latest Time Of Intelligence Value
- Lietuvos Tautinis Olimpinis Komitetas (Lithuanian National Olympic Committee)
- Line Test OK
- Lake Tahoe On Line
- Let's Take This Offline
- Low Temperature Operating Life
- London Traded Options Market
- Low-Temperature Operating Mode
- Long Ton
- Leaning Tower Of Pisa
- Lease to Purchase
- Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Pickle (food topping combination)
- Long Term Observation Program (marine monitoring; US Global Ocean Ecosystem Dynamics)
- Long Term Operating Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Peaches is an 18-month-old filly who is learning to lead.
a leading publisher of research-based math curricula for middle school and high school students, announced today that Michael Johnson, former President of Thomson Corporation's (NYSE:TOC) Science and Mathematics Division, has joined Carnegie Learning to lead development and sales of math curricula for the post-secondary market.