htm In common with most first year modules on the Sport and Exercise programs, the learning and teaching strategy for this module was a weekly lecture, to introduce the new material to all students, followed by a weekly tutorial and a `hands-on' anatomy laboratory session to reinforce learning for groups of 20-30 students.
What does LTS stand for?
LTS stands for Learning and Teaching Strategy (courses)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LTS
We have 233 other meanings of LTS in our Acronym Attic
- Last Team Standing (gaming)
- Last Time Sale (manufacturing)
- Last Try Scorer (rugby)
- Laughing to Self
- Lavender Town Syndrome (Pokemon)
- Law of the Sea
- Lead Tax Services (various companies)
- Leadership Training Service
- Leadership Training Systems
- Leaning Toothpick Syndrome (excessively long sequences of \ and / characters)