Pellegrino, University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) Distinguished Professor of Psychology and Education and co-Director of UIC's Learning Sciences Research Institute.
What does LSRI stand for?
LSRI stands for Learning Sciences Research Institute (University of Illinois at Chicago; Chicago, IL)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LSRI
We have 3 other meanings of LSRI in our Acronym Attic
- Leidsch Studenten Rugby Gezelschap (Dutch: Leidsch Student Rugby Society; Leiden, South Holland, Netherlands)
- Lesson Study Research Group
- London Surgical Research Group (UK)
- Light Straight-Run Gas Oil
- LaPorte Sehrt Romig Hand (accounting; New Orleans, LA)
- Logarithm of Surface Roughness
- Lake Shore Railway Historical Society (North East, PA)
- Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School (Sudbury, MA)
- Large Scale Research Infrastructure (various organizations)
- Large Screen Radar Indicator
- Life Science Research Israel (est. 1979; Israel Institute for Biological Research)
- Life Sciences Research Institute (Dalhousie University; Canada)
- Local Site Research Initiative (National Writing Project)
- Law Students for Reproductive Justice (Oakland, CA)
- Local Standard of Rest Kinematic (astrophysics)
- Laser Science Research Laboratory (South Korea)
- Lawrence Semiconductor Research Laboratory (est. 1992; Tempe, AZ)
- Least-Squares Regression Line
- Lightwave Systems Research Laboratory (various locations)
- Linguistic Symposium on Romance Languages (annual)