The Abu Dhabi Science Festival aims to engage students in fun, active learning experiences outside the classroom at two venues in Abu Dhabi.
What does LEOTC stand for?
LEOTC stands for Learning Experiences Outside the Classroom (New Zealand)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Lifelong Educational Opportunity Students
- Long Eaton Operatic Society (UK)
- Low Earth Orbiting Satellite
- Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act (California)
- Low-Earth Orbiting Search and Rescue (satellites)
- Low Earth Orbit Satellite
- Law Enforcement Officers Standards and Education (continuing education policy)
- Lightweight Electro-Optical Space Sensor
- Laser Electro-Optics Technology (training course; Center for Occupational Research and Development)
- Left End-Of-Tape
- Laboratorie d'Electronique de Physique (France)
- Laboratory Evaluation Program
- Laboratory for Extraterrestrial Physics
- Lambda Epsilon Pi (coed human rights fraternity)
- Lancashire Evening Post (newspaper; UK)
- Language Enrichment Program
- Large Electron Positron
- Large Electronic Panel
- Laser Eye Protection
- Laser-Evoked Potential
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gagnon describes several ways to engage students in learning experiences outside the classroom and provides a link to the Aris website (http://arisgames.
It is hoped that every student up to the age of 19 will have access to learning experiences outside the classroom.