Simmons serves on editorial boards for several professional journals, including the Journal of Special Education, Learning Disabilities Quarterly, Exceptional Children, and Reading and Writing Quarterly.
What does LDQ stand for?
LDQ stands for Learning Disabilities Quarterly
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LDQ
We have 3 other meanings of LDQ in our Acronym Attic
- Longitudinal Discharge Planning and Treatment Model (social work; mental healthcare)
- Laser Diffraction Proficiency Testing Scheme
- Liberal Democratic Party of Ukraine
- Longman Dictionary of Phrasal Verbs (book)
- Limpopo Department of Public Works (South Africa)
- Local Development Plans Wales (UK)
- Lowell Department of Public Works (Lowell, MA)
- Linux Documentation Project Weekly News
- Laboratory Data Quality
- Learning Disabilities Qualification (government initiative; UK)
- Leeds Dependence Questionnaire (UK)
- Location Dependent Query (computing)
- Longest Delay in Queue
- Liver Disease Quality Of Life
- Les Doigts Qui Revent (French: Fingers That Dream; publisher for the blind; France)
- Labor Distribution Record
- Labor Distribution Reporting (US government)
- Labor-Delivery-Recovery (room)
- Lana Del Rey (musician)
- Land Development Regulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Edyburn, Editor, Learning Disabilities Quarterly P.