Both the Learning Disabilities Association of Canada and the American National Joint Committee on Learning Disabilities have adopted parallel, comprehensive definitions of learning disabilities.
What does LDAC stand for?
LDAC stands for Learning Disabilities Association of Canada
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LDAC
We have 47 other meanings of LDAC in our Acronym Attic
- Line Dance Association of Australia
- Load Accumulator A
- Locally Developed Alternative Assessment
- Loss Delay Adjustment Algorithm
- Louisiana District Attorneys Association
- Leuven Database of Ancient Books (University of Leuven; Leuven, Belgium)
- Lister Disciplinary Appeals Board (University of Alberta; Canada)
- Laboratoire de Découpage d'Assemblages Combustibles (French: Fuel Assembly Shearing Laboratory)
- Leader Development and Assessment Course
- Leadership Development and Assessment Course
- Letterman Digital Arts Center (San Francisco, CA)
- Line Describing A Cone (light exhibition)
- Long Distance Access Charge (surcharge to recover the cost of connecting a long distance carrier to the local carrier)
- Learning Disabilities Association of Connecticut
- Local Data Acquisition and Dissemination (National Weather Service)
- Lower Downtown Arts District (Denver, CO)
- Local Data Acquisition and Dissemination System
- Longman Dictionary of American English
- Loudness Dependency of Auditory Evoked Potentials
- Learning Disabilities Association of Florida (also seen as LDA-FL; Winter Springs, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Websites Learning Disabilities Association of Canada - http:// eduss10.
Manganese, like lead, is neurotoxic and at high doses has been found to cause disabling neurological impairments in speech and movement," says Barbara McElgunn, health liaison officer with the Learning Disabilities Association of Canada, a member of the Coalition for Bill C-29.