com Now I Know - learn something new every day http://nowiknow.
What does LSNED stand for?
LSNED stands for Learn Something New Every Day
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Leslie Science & Nature Center
- Lincoln Square Neighborhood Center (New York, NY)
- Lymphoma of Small Noncleaved Cells
- Legal Services of North Dakota (est. 2004)
- Liquid Scintillator Neutrino Detector (Los Alamos)
- Low Solids Non-Dispersed (drilling mud)
- Lumbar Sympathetic Nerve Discharge
- Lege Soziologiako Nazioarteko Erakundea (Basque: International Institute of Sociology of Law)
- Local Switching Network Element (telecommunications)
- Lyophilization Services of New England, Inc. (medical devices contract manufacturer; Manchester, NH; est. 1997)
- Little Saigon Net
- Landmark Society of the Niagara Frontier (Buffalo, NY)
- Legal Services of North Florida
- Lone Star Nudist Group (Houston, TX)
- Low Smoke Non-Halogen
- Lee's Summit North High School (Missouri)
- Life Services Network of Illinois
- Legal Services of New Jersey
- Legal Services of North Louisiana (Louisiana)
- Luxemburgse Studenten in Nederland (Dutch: Students in Luxembourg Netherlands; Enschede, Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: , ROGER CLARKE THE fun part of being away for a week without phones, email, Internet or newspapers is finding out on your return what you have missed - and confirming that you learn something new every day.
As the saying goes, you learn something new every day.
Anna, who is a student of journalism in Russia, says in her video; "I want to learn something new every day, every minute".
All of which helps him live out his work philosophy: "Work hard, help everyone and learn something new every day.
4) I continue to learn something new every day in this business.
The first five years of a child's life are the most important for their learning and development; they learn something new every day.
You learn something new every day, and it is fantastic to see a child's progression and personal and social development following the work you have done with them.