15pm, just in time for the Leamington and Warwick Academy of Dance, which uses the same building, to carry on with its lessons.
What does LWAD stand for?
LWAD stands for Leamington and Warwick Academy of Dance (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LWAD
We have 1 other meaning of LWAD in our Acronym Attic
- Laughing while Also Crying
- Lectin Weak Affinity Chromatography
- Light Weight Aggragate Conctrete
- Light Weight Ammunition Case
- Lincoln Wellington Athletic Club (UK)
- List of Witnesses to Attend Court (litigation; UK)
- Living Wage Action Coalition (Washington, DC)
- Living Well After Cancer Program (Abramson Cancer Center, University of Pennsylvania)
- Light Weight Aft Cargo Carrier
- Landscape and Watershed Analysis Division (Maryland)
- Lisa Wilhelm Academy of Dance
- Littoral Warfare Advanced Development
- Lifetime Weighted Average Exposure (toxicology; pharmacology)
- Lady with A Fan
- Lake Wilderness Arboretum Foundation (Maple Valley, WA)
- Landschappelijk Waardevol Agrarisch Gebied (Dutch: Valuable Landscaping Agricultural Area; urban planning; Belgium)
- Lawrence Wilson Art Gallery (University of Western Australia; Crawley, Australia)
- Local Workforce Advisory Group (National Health Service; UK)
- Lebanese Welfare Association for the Handicapped
- Light Weight Aggregate Kiln
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Leamington and Warwick Academy of Dance staged Tales of a Tin Man, featuring nearly 400 performers.