Among their topics are numerical analysis techniques, a generalized scattering matrix approach for multilayer patch arrays, microstrip reflect-array antennas, wearable antennas for body area networks, ultrahigh frequency passive radio-frequency identification tag antennas, meta-material antennas and radiative systems, and printed leaky wave antennas.
What does LW stand for?
LW stands for Leaky Wave
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LW
We have 27 other meanings of LW in our Acronym Attic
- Liefhebbers Verbond Zaalvoetbal Meerbeek (Dutch: Lovers League Soccer Association Meerbeek)
- LAN War (gaming)
- LAN/WAN Exchange
- Land Warrior (Army)
- Landsteiner-Wiener (blood group)
- Langwelle (radio band 30-300 KHz, German)
- Laser Warning (US Air Force)
- Laser Weapon
- Last Wish
- Launch Window (space flight)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Interface Waves The interface waves include the Stoneley waves and the leaky waves which propagate along the interface of two different solid media (8).