Early outcomes of mid-urethral slings for female stress urinary incontinence stratified by valsalva leak point pressure.
What does LPP stand for?
LPP stands for Leak Point Pressure
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LPP
We have 209 other meanings of LPP in our Acronym Attic
- Laser Produced Plasma
- Last Price Paid (purchase cost)
- Last Purchase Price
- Late Payment Penalty
- Late Positive Potential (neurology)
- Latvijas Pirma Partija (Latvia's First Party)
- Launch Prediction Point
- Law of Popular Participation (Bolivia)
- Lawrenceville Plasma Physics, Inc. (Middlesex, NJ)
- League for Pastoral Peoples and Endogenous Livestock Development (Germany)
- Lean Premixed Prevaporized (combustion)
- Learning Project Plan (education)
- Learning Promotion Potential (educational framework)
- Learning Prototype Phase
- Lease Purchase Program
- Legacy Proceedings Project (IEEE Computer Society)
- Legal Professional Privilege (document confidentiality protection)
- Legislation and Public Policy (various organizations)
- Legitimate Peripheral Participation (community of practice)
- Lembaga Pertubuhan Peladang (Malaysian: Farmers' Organisation Authority)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Factors found not to be associated with treatment response included urethral hypermobility, Valsalva leak point pressure (VLPP), previous sling, and the volume of MPQ injected, Dr.
The patients underwent follow-up examinations at two, four, eight, and 12 weeks and were assessed on the basis of continence, intraurethral and leak point pressures (measures of urethral sphincter tone), patient quality-of-life assessment, and a variety of imaging studies.
Also, all 75 women passed a cough stress test at a comfortably full bladder; 65 had no leakage during a leak point pressure test at 300 mL; and 62 participants had a negative 1-hour pad test.
Of the 119 cases, those who had a parity of at least three, were very anxious in the preoperative holding area, or had a normal Valsalva leak point pressure were less likely to require postoperative catheterization, Dr.
The procedure cured 84% of 121 patients with isolated anatomic stress urinary incontinence and 75% of 22 patients with isolated intrinsic sphincter deficiency, defined by a urethral closure pressure of less than 20 cm of water or a leak point pressure of less than 60 cm of water.
If she leaks with that amount in the bladder with supine straining, she has a decent chance of having a low leak point pressure.
Weber measures her urethral function by performing a leak point pressure test or urethral pressure profile.