The site, created by the League of Young Voters and The Bus Federation, allows users to find, create and distribute voter information socially.
What does LYV stand for?
LYV stands for League of Young Voters (political advocacy organization; Brooklyn, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LYV
We have 1 other meaning of LYV in our Acronym Attic
- Love Ya Tons
- Love You To (Beatles song)
- Love You Too
- Luke Y. Thompson (actor)
- Lincoln Youth Track Club (Lincoln Southwest High School; Nebraska)
- Last Year to Date
- Lose Yourself to Dance
- Love you to Death
- Low-Yield Threshold Test Ban Treaty
- Lao Youth Union
- Little Yosemite Valley (US NPS)
- Living Your Vision (life coaching)
- Lower Yakima Valley (Washington)
- Lutheran Youth of Victoria (Australia)
- League of Young Voters Education Fund
- League of Youth Voluntary Service (Belarus)
- Lower Yakima Valley Youth Soccer Association (Washington state)
- Lakeville Youth Wrestling Association (Lakeville, MN)
- Lama Yeshe Wisdom Archive
- Leigh Yawkey Woodson Art Museum (Wausau, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
High school and college students could win a $5,000 scholarship in a video contest sponsored by the Service Employees International Union and the League of Young Voters to bring attention to growing credit card debt among young people.
Keep A Child Alive and the League of Young Voters Education Fund have leased space at 45 Main Street with Compassionate Care Hospice of New York taking space at 55 Washington Street.
Statements by NAACP Legal Defense Fund and Texas League of Young Voters Education Fund NEW YORK, Aug.
Erica Williams, Campus Progress Action Harris Parnell, League of Young Voters Heather Smith, Rock the Vote Benjamin Redmond, George Washington University graduate WHAT: Teleconference on college affordability and the youth vote WHEN: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 1 p.
The event was hosted by the Campaign for College Affordability, which includes Rock the Vote, the United States Student Association, the League of Young Voters Education Fund, the NAACP, Campaign for America's Future, Campus Progress at the Center for American Progress, the American Medical Student Association, the National Education Association, PIRG's Higher Education Project, AFSCME, SEIU, Mobilize.
PIRG Higher Education Project, the United States Students Association and the League of Young Voters Education Fund.