An affiliate of the League of Regional Theatres, Actor's Equity Association and Theatre Communications Group, PCS produces a blend of classical, contemporary and premiere works in addition to its annual summer playwrights festival, JAW.
What does LORT stand for?
LORT stands for League of Regional Theatres
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LORT
We have 1 other meaning of LORT in our Acronym Attic
- Liverpool Oral Rehabilitation Questionnaire (oral cancer)
- Loss of Righting Reflex
- Laboratory of Renewable Resources Engineering
- Long Range Reconnaissance Imager
- Lake Okeechobee Regulation Schedule (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Laws, Ordinances, Regulations and Standards
- Level of Rehabilitation Scale (medical rehabilitation)
- Lights on Reflection Screens
- Lloyd’s Outward Reinsurance Scheme (Lloyds of London)
- Locally Organised Research Scheme (National Health Service; UK)
- League of Resident Theatres
- LOng Range TActical Navigation
- Long-Range Training and Requirements Plan
- Long Range Training and Rotation Plan
- League of Rural Voters (Minneapolis, MN)
- Low Observable Re-Entry Vehicle
- Louisiana Off Road Vehicle Association (Houma, LA)
- Loss of River Water
- Lagos, Nigeria - Murtala Muhammad (Airport Code)
- Land of Smiles (Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A resident company of the Portland Center for the Performing Arts, it is also an affiliate of the League of Regional Theatres, Actor's Equity Association and Theatre Communications Group.