The League of Professional System Administrators (LOPSA) has announced the second year of partnering with the Southern California Linux Expo (SCaLE) to present a day-long training program.
What does LOPSA stand for?
LOPSA stands for League of Professional System Administrators
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Late-Onset Paranoid Psychosis (psychology)
- Loins of Punjab Presents (Indian movie)
- Loi d'Orientation et de Programmation pour la Performance de la Sécurité Intérieure (French: Law on Orientation and Programming Performance of Homeland Security)
- Lutheran Office for Public Policy in Wisconsin
- Large Option Position Reporting
- London Office Policy Review (UK)
- Low Pressure Fiber Natural (R&S Stanztechnik)
- Length Of Patient Stay
- London Permit Scheme (London, UK)
- Loss of Protective Sensation
- Long on Promises, Short on Delivery
- Logic-based Program Synthesis and Transformation (International Symposium)
- Line Output Transformer
- Line OutPut Transistor
- Linguistically Optimal Predictive Text (mobile technology)
- Local Operational Planning Team (UK)
- Lower-Order Path Termination (telecommunications)
- Lowest Order Perturbation Theory
- Logistics Organization Planning Unit (US Navy)
- Landelijke Organisatie Permanent Wonen (Dutch: National Organization for Permanent Housing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org Initiative The League of Professional System Administrators (LOPSA) and the Information Storage Industry Center (ISIC) recently signed an agreement outlining their intentions for future collaboration and partnership.