Honorable mention: ``Lipstick and Dynamite: The First Ladies of Wrestling'' and ``A League of Ordinary Gentlemen,'' on the Pro Bowling Association Tour.
What does LOG stand for?
LOG stands for League of Ordinary Gentlemen
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LOG
We have 42 other meanings of LOG in our Acronym Attic
- Learning Organizations for Technology Integration (grant; South Dakota)
- Low Frequency Trans-Ionospheric (Satellite)
- Loss of Feedwater
- Loss Of Flow Without SCRAM
- Liquine-Ofqui Fault Zone (Chile)
- Lamb of God
- Lamb of God (band)
- Laplacian of a Gaussian (filter)
- Large-Orbit Gyrotron
- League of Gentlemen (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com A LEAGUE OF ORDINARY GENTLEMEN - Three stars (Not rated: language) Director: Chris Browne.