BenQ, together with Que Club Network Games, organised the 5v5 Eu-West League of Legends (LoL) Gaming Tournament with 15 teams of five members participating across the GCC region.
What does LOFL stand for?
LOFL stands for League of Legends (gaming)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LOFL
We have 1 other meaning of LOFL in our Acronym Attic
- Looking Out for Each Other
- Laser Optical Feedback Imaging
- Level of FAA Involvement
- Low Fidelity
- London Organised Fraud Investigation Team (Association of London Government; UK)
- LOFAR Fixing
- Laughing on Floor Laughing
- Laughing on Floor Loudly
- Laughing Out Freaking Loud (polite form)
- Lots of Freakin' Luck (polite form)
- Lying on the Floor Laughing
- Lying on the Floor Laughing Out Loud
- League of Nations
- Losers of Friday Night on Their Computers
- Last On First Off
- Last One Fast One
- Low-Frequency Oscillation (electronic signal)
- League of Friends of the Blind
- Libertine Open Fonts Project (computer project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the only mouse on the planet optimized for Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) gaming, the Razer Naga Hex features six large, mechanical thumb buttons and a custom League of Legends logo and detailed rune script on its scroll wheel.
Champion Select allows the creation of customized posters featuring a user's team and stats, providing League of Legends players a richer game experience.
It also claimed to have crippled the websites of gaming magazine The Escapist, and multiplayer games EVE Online and League of Legends.
Some of its recent victims include The Escapist, Minecraft, League of Legends, and EVE Online.
Tencent obtained the Chinese rights to League of Legends -- a free multiplayer online battle-arena game -- in 2008 and is planning to test it this year in the world's biggest Internet market of 457 million users, according to the statement.
com League of Legends title to his trophy cabinet thanks to a 5-3 victory over Bobby George in the grand final at Rainton Meadows Arena.
Byline: Steve Palmer THE Betfred League of Legends, a competition for which Bob Anderson stood out as by far the most likely winner at the outset, reaches a climax at the Circus Tavern tonight and the Limestone Cowboy looks likely to take the trophy, writes Steve Palmer.