Many key Chicago community organizations have come together to serve as co-partners for the debate, at present to include, Chicago Foundation for Women, Chicago Loop Alliance, Chicago Urban League, Metropolitan Planning Council, League of Chicago Theatres, League of Women Voters, Mikva Challenge, National Council of La Raza and Univision Chicago.
What does LCT stand for?
LCT stands for League of Chicago Theatres (Illinois)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LCT
We have 148 other meanings of LCT in our Acronym Attic
- Large Cent (coin type)
- Large Coil Task
- Laser Communication Terminal
- Last Chance Trendy (term used by young people who observe their elders hanging onto youthful fashion)
- Last Compliance Time
- Latest Closing Time
- Lattice Compatibility Theory
- Launch Control Trailer (military)
- Lawn Chair Time
- Layered Coding Transport (IETF)
- Leaving Coolant Temperature (refrigeration)
- Leeds City Transport (UK)
- Leeds College of Technology (UK)
- Lethal Concentration Time
- Liaison Coordination Team
- Libraries Computing and Technology (Michigan State University)
- Licensed Clinical Therapist (behavioral health)
- Life Component Tester
- Life Cycle Thinking (various organizations)
- Life-Cycle Management Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most of the city's theater spaces are located on the North Side, according to lists of known theater spaces in Chicago provided by The League of Chicago Theatres and the City of Chicago's Department of Cultural Affairs and Department of Buildings.
It's a passion, and people will go much further out on a limb for this business than others, and ride the wave a lot longer before giving up," said Marj Halperin, executive director of the League of Chicago Theatres.