There are a large number of viruses damaging faba bean crop, such as Bean yellow mosaic virs (BYMV), Pea enation mosaicvirus (PEMV), Bean leaf roll virus (BLRV), Faba bean necrotic yellows virus (FBNYV), True broad bean mosaic virus (TBBMV), Broad bean mottle virus (BBMV) and Broad bean stain virus (BBSV) [22,2,25].
What does LRV stand for?
LRV stands for Leaf Roll Virus
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LRV
We have 38 other meanings of LRV in our Acronym Attic
- London Ruby Users Group
- Lake Region Union High School
- Long-Running Unit of Work (T.J. Watson Research Center)
- Local Resource Use Plan (forestry industry)
- Low Rate User Stations (World Meteorological Organization; UN)
- Least-Recently-Used Stack Model
- Locally Made Rapid Urease Test
- Long Range Ultrasonic Testing
- Lakes Region United Way
- Launch Readines Verification (US NASA)
- League of Rural Voters (est. 1985)
- Lenticular Reentry Vehicle
- Light Reconnaissance Vehicle (gaming)
- Light Recovery Vehicle
- Light Reflectivity Value
- Light-Rail Vehicle
- Liquid Reactor Vessel
- Log Reduction Value (filtration)
- Log Removal Value (US EPA)
- Loisirs Rixheim Vélos (French cycling club; Rixheim, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leaf roll virus can decrease yields and turn parts of the potato flesh brown, making it unacceptable for either the fresh or processed market.
Efficiency of Thuja orientalis and Artimisia campestris extracts to control of Potato leaf roll virus (PLRV) in potato plants.