The WQC designation was designed to raise the bar across the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Network and help member companies elevate their websites to the rigorous standards LRE has put forth.
What does LRECW stand for?
LRECW stands for Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Lake Region Electric Cooperative
- Language Resources and Evaluation Conference
- Language, Regional Expertise & Cultural Instruction
- Leicester Racial Equality Council (UK)
- Liaison Residency Endorsement Committee
- LINK Reconciliation (process to reconcile financial transactions on the UK financial switch)
- Local Research Ethics Committee (United Kingdom)
- Louisiana Real Estate Commission
- Low Emission Renewable Energy Credit (Connecticut)
- Logical Record Length
- Laser Resonant Electron Detection
- Link Random Early Detection
- Local and Regional Economic Development
- Low Resolution Elevation Data
- Liberal Religious Educators Association
- Louisville Real Estate Development Company (Kentuck, PA)
- Leisure Real Estate Developers Forum (conference)
- Light Rare Earth Element
- Leukotriene Release Enhancing Factor
- Locoregional Event-Free Rate (radiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, of which Tina Bilazarian Inc.
She uses Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Propopoly program, which allows members to connect with consumers via niche blogs, focused on specific regions, neighborhoods, communities, or home types.
com) recently attended the 2011 Leading Real Estate Companies of the World (LeadingRE) conference March 8-10th.
The website was presented at the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World 2011 Conference at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas.
Part of an innovative national blogging "microsite" platform known as "Propopoly", the blogging website was created by Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, the global network to which Halstead belongs, and gives affiliated agents an effective way to communicate with homebuyers and sellers.
He was most recently vice president of Leading Real Estate Solutions, a business unit of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, where he was responsible for evaluating vendors and partners, contracting with partners and managing their partner relationships.
Through joint alliances with their member firms, the affiliated Leading Real Estate Companies of the World provide home buying and selling services to families and individuals relocating throughout the world.