com)-- Leading Edge Aviation Services (LEAS), the largest commercial and military aircraft painting company in the world, announced today that it successfully painted its first Boeing 787 Dreamliner at its state-of-the-art Fort Worth, Texas, facility.
What does LEAS stand for?
LEAS stands for Leading Edge Aviation Service
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LEAS
We have 5 other meanings of LEAS in our Acronym Attic
- LAN Emulation Address Resolution Protocol
- Logic Enabled Asynchronous Rapid Robust Neural Network
- Liquidity Enhanced Adjustable Rate Securities
- Little Egypt Amateur Radio Society (Benton, IL)
- Local Electoral Administration and Registration (Scotland)
- Long Endurance Airborne Reconnaissance System
- Labour Environmental Alliance Society (Canada)
- LATA Equal Access System
- Latino Ethnic Attitude Survey (USA)
- Law Enforcement and Society (Anti-defamation League)
- Load Effective Address Into SP (assembly language)
- Leased Satellite
- Leased Satellite Communications
- Lawyers' Environmental Action Team
- Least Expensive Alternative Treatment (dental insurance)
- London Ecumenical AIDS Trust (London, England, UK)
- Local Education Authority Training Grants Scheme (UK)
- Line Existing Account Telephone Number
- Law Enforcement Assistance Unit (FAA)
- Lower Exposure Action Value (average personal noise exposure)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Aircraft painting specialist Leading Edge Aviation Services has been contracted to paint 787 Dreamliners assembled at Boeing's (NYSE:BA) new final assembly and delivery facility in North Charleston, South Carolina, the US aircraft maker announced yesterday.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Aircraft painting specialist Leading Edge Aviation Services has been contracted to paint 787 Dreamliners assembled at Boeing's (NYSE:BA) new final assembly and delivery facility in North Charleston, South Carolina, the US aircraft maker announced yesterday.
New York (AirGuideBusiness - Business & General Aviation News) Aug 30, 2009 Cirrus The first Cirrus SR-22G3s retrofitted with Avidyne's Entegra Release 9 integrated flightdeck have been delivered by US engineering companies Leading Edge Aviation Services and Lone Mountain Aviation.
Leading Edge Aviation Services is dedicated to meeting the needs of its customers for aggressive painting schedules, the highest quality, and continued support.