But more than 10 years ago I left Germany and went to Buenos Aries and became involved in a lot of music activities," says the amiable leader of the dance.
What does LOTD stand for?
LOTD stands for Leader of the Dance (music website)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LOTD
We have 1 other meaning of LOTD in our Acronym Attic
- Lock Out Tail Cap (flashlights)
- Lomita Obedience Training Club (est. 1954; Lomita, CA)
- Lord of the Craft (gaming)
- Loss of Throttle Control
- Loss of Thrust Control
- Loewenstein Occupational Therapy Cognitive Assessment
- Loss-of-Transmit Clock Mux Control (electronics component)
- Land of the Dead (movie)
- Laugh of the Day
- Law of Thermodynamics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anna Armaiti, a certified leader of the dances, will facilitate the evening.
Many Eagle Set was the Cree Assiniboine leader of the dance.