The HPM design intent is to produce 25 megawatts (MW) electric and to use uranium nitride fuel and lead-bismuth eutectic (LBE) coolant.
What does LBE stand for?
LBE stands for Lead-Bismuth Eutectic (alloy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LBE
We have 52 other meanings of LBE in our Acronym Attic
- La Bottega Dello Zingaro (Italian: The Workshop of Gypsy)
- La Banda Elastica (band)
- Landing Barge Oiler (US Navy)
- Landing Barge, Emergency Repair (US Navy)
- Last Best Estimate (programs management dates)
- Late Bronze Age
- Latest Business Estimate
- Latrobe, PA, USA - Westmoreland County (Airport Code)
- Lattice Boltzmann Equation
- Lead by Example (also seen as LBX)