The European Union, the United States and other developed countries have already restricted the lead-acid battery manufacturing for the sake of environment protection.
What does LAB stand for?
LAB stands for Lead-Acid Battery
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LAB
We have 120 other meanings of LAB in our Acronym Attic
- Lactic Acid Bacteria
- Land Air Battle
- Landscape Architect Board (various locations)
- Language Acquisition and Bilingualism (various schools)
- Language and Business
- Large Array Block
- Latin American Business (Texas)
- Latrobe (Amtrak station code; Latrobe, PA)
- Law Alumni Board (various schools)
- Leadership Advisory Board
- League of American Bicyclists
- Learning about Business (Painesville, OH)
- Leave Authorization Balance
- Legal Advice Bureau (various locations)
- Legal Advisory Board for the Information Market (EU)
- Legal Aid Board
- Legislative Approved Budget (Oregon)
- Legislatively Adopted Budget (Oregon)
- Library Advisory Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
The electrolyte in a lead-acid battery is a big resistor due to the distance the ions must travel between the grids.
The lead-acid battery industry, with help from consumers and retailers, recycled 99.
The typical new lead-acid battery now contains from 60 percent to 80 percent recycled lead.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Lead-acid Battery market in Indonesia to grow at a CAGR of 13.
Transportation applications, however, will still be the leading market for advanced lead-acid battery revenues.
com/research/2f8a437a/global_leadacid_b) has announced the addition of the "Global Lead-acid Battery Market 2011-2015" report to their offering.
com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: China Lead-acid Battery Industry Report, 2011-2012 http://www.