Uncovering the lie which we all live in one way or another might lead to conversion and to an increased awareness of the need of working for change at all levels.
What does LTC stand for?
LTC stands for Lead to Conversion (Cleveland, OH)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LTC
We have 316 other meanings of LTC in our Acronym Attic
- Language Teaching Centre (South Africa)
- Language Training Canada
- Laptop Computer
- Large Technical Committee
- Last Telecast
- Last Trunk Capacity (ITU-T)
- Laundry Technology Centre (UK)
- Laurell Technologies Corporation (North Wales, PA)
- Lawn Tennis Club
- Lazy Task Creation (computing)
- Leaders Training Course
- Leadership Training Conference
- Leadership Training Continuum
- Learning and Teaching Committee (various universities)
- Learning Technologies Center
- Learning Technology Centre
- Learning, Teaching and Curriculum (various locations)
- Leave the Camera (studio; Texas)
- Leave Travel Concession
- Lecture Theatre C (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Not only does this add extra layers to an already bulky infrastructure, but also it can lead to conversion errors and data migration problems.
Revealing graphical diagrams illustrate the routes users take, identifying the common drop-off points as well as the paths that lead to conversion.