Das took a dig at East Bengal and Mohun Bagan, saying they should change their attitude and lead by example.
What does LBE stand for?
LBE stands for Lead by Example (also seen as LBX)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LBE
We have 52 other meanings of LBE in our Acronym Attic
- Lunar Base Design Workshop (engineering conference)
- La Bottega Dello Zingaro (Italian: The Workshop of Gypsy)
- La Banda Elastica (band)
- Landing Barge Oiler (US Navy)
- Landing Barge, Emergency Repair (US Navy)
- Last Best Estimate (programs management dates)
- Late Bronze Age
- Latest Business Estimate
- Latrobe, PA, USA - Westmoreland County (Airport Code)
- Lattice Boltzmann Equation
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the Prime Minister was accused by a Labour MP of failing to lead by example when the public sector was facing massive cuts.
As the captain, I feel I didn't lead by example," he said.
Byline: NICK PUREWAL STEVE Bates does not want Carl Hayman to call the tactical shots on the pitch - he wants his talisman to lead by example and inspire the squad off the park.
But he said Obama believed the most effective way to persuade China was to lead by example, citing the president's decision to shut down the widely condemned "war on terror" detention camp in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
One would think a governor would lead by example and apply his philosophy to the way he runs his office.
Gordon Brown should lead by example too and earn the respect of the voters.
Named one of the world's top 30 influential gurus by Leadership Gurus International in 2007, Baldoni wrote Lead by Example "to provide leaders -- new and veteran -- with insights into how to get people to participate in their leadership.