com/MIT Lead Response Management Study--which focused on the question, "When should companies call Web-generated leads for optimal contact and qualification ratios?
What does LRM stand for?
LRM stands for Lead Response Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LRM
We have 97 other meanings of LRM in our Acronym Attic
- Living Related Liver Transplantation
- Living-Related Partial Liver Transplantation
- Log10 Relative Light Unit
- Land Rover Las Vegas (Las Vegas, NV)
- Casa De Campo, Dominican Republic (Airport Code)
- Lage Raho Munnabhai (Bollywood film)
- Lake and Reservoir Management (Taylor & Francis Group; North American Lake Society)
- Land Resources Management
- Language Reference Manual
- Launcher Response Message
Samples in periodicals archive:
Client ConneXion's base products include Chat ConneXion - a Live Web Chat Application, or Automotive Dealership Chat, that assists sales and service departments with online interaction for Internet customers, as well as Response ConneXion, an after-hours lead response management system for General Motors "Standards for Excellence" One Source leads.
With our expertise in Lead Response Management (LRM), we can assist other Utah companies in maximizing their revenue through sales and lead generation.
The model output is then embedded into the client's lead response management database at Harte-Hanks.