Coun Morfudd Jones, lead member for children's services said: "We are looking for people who have both a commitment and a dedication to the welfare of young people.
What does LMCS stand for?
LMCS stands for Lead Member for Children's Services (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LMCS
We have 46 other meanings of LMCS in our Acronym Attic
- Local Motor Control Panel
- Lower Marsh Creek Presbyterian Church (Gettysburg, PA)
- Libyan Movement for Change and Reform
- Lightweight Mobile Control Room
- Linear Model of Coregionalization (geology)
- Liquid Metal Cooled Reactor
- Light Metal Casting Research Centre (McMaster University; Canada)
- Liver Metastases from Colorectal Cancer
- Latex Modified Cationic Rapid Setting (in emulsified asphalt)
- Lake Michigan Carferry Service, Inc.
- Light Modular Causeway System
- Livingston Manor Central School (New York)
- Loan Management and Control System
- Local Multipoint Communication Systems
- Lockheed Martin Control Systems
- London Market Claims Services (UK)
- Low Molecular Weight Chitosan (chemistry)
- Labor-Management Construction Safety Alliance, Inc.
- Lower Mainland Coalition for Social Justice (Canada)
- Lockheed Martin Commercial Space Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coun Zahid Ali, lead member for children's services, said: "The improvements are evidence of the council's commitment to improving children's lives and helping them to achieve their maximum potential.
Afterwards, lead member for children's services, County Cllr David Rowlands said: "We have to strike the balance between the interests of those receiving a subsidised bus service and the broader interests of the council tax payer.
The lead member for children's services, County Cllr David Rowlands, said: "We may have to provide less free discretionary transport and ask parents to contribute towards the costs.
Lead member for children's services, county councillor David Rowlands, said:"Education continues to be a priority in Cheshire and the results remain among the best in the country.