Cobalt's Lead Manager Customer Central (LMCC) makes it easy for dealers to capture, track, organize and pursue every single qualified lead the dealership creates or acquires.
What does LMCC stand for?
LMCC stands for Lead Manager Customer Central (Cobalt Group CRM)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LMCC
We have 70 other meanings of LMCC in our Acronym Attic
- Left Main Coronary Artery Stenosis
- Laboratory for Molecular Cell Biology
- Lafarge Malayan Cement Berhad (Malaysia)
- Lakes of Muskoka Cottage Brewery, Inc. (Ontario, Canada)
- Left Message to Call Back (slang)
- Lower Mainland Christmas Bureau (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County (Willingboro, NJ)
- Labor Management Cooperation Committee (various locations)
- Lake Macquarie City Council (Australia)
- Land Mobile Communications Council
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada
- Logistic and Movement Control Center (US DoD)
- Logistics Movement Coordination Center
- Lower Manhattan Cultural Council
- Lumbermens Mutual Casualty Company (Lake Zurich, IL)
- Low Moisture Carpet Cleaners Association
- Labour-Management Consultation and Cooperation Committee (Fiji)
- Larchmont-Mamaroneck Community Counseling Center (New York)
- Licking-Muskingum Community Correction Center (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lead Manager Customer Central captures all leads, from any source, and helps dealers respond quickly and professionally.
Lead Manager Customer Central offers powerful lead management tools to help dealerships and automobile manufacturers increase sales and profits.