Filters In Leachate Collection And Removal Systems The leachate collection and removal system (LCRS) of a solid waste landfill must properly function over its design lifetime if leachate is to be removed from the facility and disposed of in a treatment facility.
What does LCRS stand for?
LCRS stands for Leachate Collection and Removal System (geotechnical, environmental and geoenvironmental engineering)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LCRS
We have 16 other meanings of LCRS in our Acronym Attic
- Learning Center for Rapides Parish (Alexandria, LA)
- Lewis and Clark Rediscovery Project (US Department of Education)
- Louisiana Coastal Resources Program
- Lackawanna County Regional Planning Commission (Pennsylvania)
- Logan County Regional Planning Commission (Illinois)
- Local Cerebral Metabolic Rate for Protein Synthesis
- Low Capacity Regular Public Transport (Australia)
- Landing Craft, Rubber Rocket (hull classification)
- Landing Craft, Rubber Small (US Navy)
- Laser Cartridge Recharging Service, Inc.
- Legacy Communications Relay System
- Life Cycle Replacement Schedule
- Life Cycle Resource System
- Loring Command Readout Station
- Lyle Center for Regenerative Studies (Pomona, CA)
- Lake Cunningham Regional Skate Park (San Jose, CA)
- Lake County Repertory Theater (Lower Lake, CA)
- Launch Control Real Time Processor (ATWCS)
- Louisiana Department of Culture, Recreation, and Tourism
- Luton Computer Repair Team (UK)