It executes parameterized cells (Pcells) written in the LISA scripting language for design-rule correct layout of complex devices such as circular, interdigitated and Christmas-tree power transistors and spiral inductors.
What does LED stand for?
LED stands for Layout of (Software) Engineering Diagrams
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of LED
We have 144 other meanings of LED in our Acronym Attic
- Lymphoepithelial Carcinoma of Salivary Gland
- League for the Exchange of Commonwealth Teachers (UK)
- Lung-to-Ear Circulation Time
- Law Enforcement and Corrections Technology Advisory Council
- Law Enforcement, Emergency Management, and Corrections Training Resources (US DoJ)
- Low Elevation Coastal Zone
- Law Enforcement Desk
- Law Enforcement Division
- Lawyers Edition
- Leadership Education Development (various locations)
- Ledig (German: unmarried)
- Legal Education Department
- Lethality Enhancing Device
- Ley de Extinción de Dominio (Spanish: Forfeiture Law; Guatemala)
- Library Education Division
- Licensed Educational Diagnostician
- Licht Emittierende Dioden (German: Light Emitting Diode)
- Light Emitting Device
- Light Emitting Diode
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gonzales began his career at Motorola in 1978, where he worked on the layout of the 68000.
SiVL Ensures Silicon Functionality SiVL is an IC design-to-silicon tool that verifies the layout of a subwavelength IC against the silicon it is intended to produce.