The SprintLink Layer 2 Services portfolio, announced earlier this year, is based upon Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol version 3 (L2TPv3) technology pioneered by Cisco Systems.
What does L2TPv3 stand for?
L2TPv3 stands for Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol Version 3
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Layer 2 Switching Capability
- Layer-2 Switch Capable (interface)
- Learn to Troll (World of Warcraft)
- Learn to Type
- Level 2 Trigger
- Lossy Two-Time Derivative Lorentz Material
- Layer 2 Transport Protocol (Sprint)
- Layer 2 Tunnel Protocol
- Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol
- Layer Two Tunneling Protocol Extensions Working Group (IETF)
- Leuven Linux User group
- Love to You
- Layer 2 Virtual Private Network
- Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group (IETF)
- Layer 2 Virtual Private Network Services
- Latitude/Longitude Locator
- Layer 3 (signalling network functions)
- Lightning3 (Novalogic combat flight simulator)
- Third-Stage Larvae (parasitology)
- L3 Variant of Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sprint is the first global provider to offer products based on Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol Version 3 (L2TPv3) -- an emerging industry standard, which is a feature of Cisco IOS(R) Software.
With the introduction of SprintLink Frame Relay, Packet Private Line and Virtual LAN Services, Sprint becomes the first global provider to offer products based on Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol Version 3 (L2TPv3).