In addition, Juniper is announcing its E-series Broadband Services Router as the first to comply with TR-101 and Layer 2 Control Protocol (L2CP), two key industry specifications that streamline and simplify service delivery in multivendor network environments.
What does L2C stand for?
L2C stands for Layer 2 Control
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of L2C
- Lineage 2 (game)
- Lineage 2 (gaming)
- Second Language. The Study of Language (George Yule, Cambridge University Press)
- Second Sun-Earth Libration (Lagrange) Point
- Lumbar Vertebrae 2-4
- Lymphomas Expressed CD20 (HIV medicine)
- Learn to Aim (gaming slang)
- Lineage 2 Adena
- London to Brighton
- Laser Laminated Ball Grid Array
- Learn to Code (computer programming)
- Learning to Collaborate (research project)
- Load to Card
- Logical Link Control and Adaptation Protocol
- Lineage 2 - the Chaotic Chronicle (gaming)
- Layer 2 Control Protocol (computing)
- Lineage 2 Documentation Project
- Layer Two Forwarding
- Level 2 Forwarding (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We were able to build scenarios for key features of Ethernet services such as multiplexing at the UNI, all-to-one VLAN bundling, bandwidth profiling and Layer 2 control protocol transparency, while validating functionality and performance with ease.
VPS also allows the service provider to provide one or many services over a single physical subscriber port using flexible topology and deployment scenarios such as Per-Port-Per VLAN and Layer 2 control frame transport.