3M also discovered that if the refractive index in the horizontal or y direction for layer 1 equals the refractive index in the vertical or z direction for layer 2 (and vice versa), the film shows constant reflectivity from all viewing angles.
What does L1 stand for?
L1 stands for Layer 1 (physical/electrical interface)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of L1
We have 6 other meanings of L1 in our Acronym Attic
- Association pour la Lutte Contre l'Erosion la Sécheresse et la Deshertification au Maroc (French)
- Lesbian & Gay Audiologists & Speech-Language Pathologists
- Lietuvos Žemes Ukio Bendroviu Asociacija (Lithuanian Association of Agricultural Companies)
- Level 0
- Legion of Codes Kidz
- Longitude 0 (Zero) Latitude 0 (Zero)
- First Lumbar Vertebra (anatomy)
- First Sun-Earth Libration (Lagrange) Point
- GPS Frequency (1575.42 MHz)
- Language One (native language)
Samples in periodicals archive:
25, 2000 Spirent Communications, the world leader in performance analysis solutions, introduces Layer 1 optical network testing for its flagship Adtech AX/4000 OC-192c Packet over SONET Test Solution.