Developed by lawyers for lawyers, Amicus Attorney is an easy-to-use program that understands exactly how legal professionals work.
What does L4L stand for?
L4L stands for Lawyers for Lawyers (Dutch Foundation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of L4L
We have 3 other meanings of L4L in our Acronym Attic
- Linux for Christians
- Lenders for Community Development (now known as Opportunity Fund; savings and loan products; Bay Area, CA)
- Left 4 Dead (video game)
- Left 4 Dead 2 (video game)
- Level 4 Equivalent (pathology)
- Live for Ever
- Land for the Homeless (New Jersey)
- Lakers for Life (fan club; Los Angeles Lakers; Los Angeles, CA)
- Laptops for Learning (Boston College; Newton Centre, MA)
- Lauderdale 4 Life (urban wear; Fort Lauderdale, FL)