28) The Minnesota Lawyers Professional Responsibility Board, for example, recognizing the distinction between digital and analog cellular usage, found that "a lawyer may use technological means such as .
What does LPRB stand for?
LPRB stands for Lawyers Professional Responsibility
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of LPRB in our Acronym Attic
- Ladies Professional Racquetball Association
- Lawful Permanent Resident Alien
- Laws of Puerto Rico Annotated
- Legal Permanent Resident Alien
- Legislative Policy and Regulatory Affairs (Canada)
- Lentz Peace Research Association
- Levittown Public Recreation Association
- Livestock Price Reinsurance Agreement
- Low Power Radio Association
- Large Power Retail Access Service (Cloverland Electric Co-Operative; Michigan)
- Laboratory Process Review Committee
- Language Policy Research Center (Israel)
- Large Pelagics Research Center (est. 2003; various organizations)
- Liberian Petroleum Refining Corporation (Liberia)
- Libertarian Party Radical Caucus (political party)
- Living Positive Resource Centre (British Columbia, Canada)
- Low Power Radio Coalition
- Long Point Region Conservation Authority (Canada)
- Lower Platte River Corridor Alliance (Lincoln, NE)
- Laryngo-Pharyngeal Reflux Disease (laryngology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has been active in the legal community in a number of significant areas, including the Minnesota Minority Counsel Program and the Minnesota Lawyers Professional Responsibility Board.