The conference is organized by the Lawyers' Committee for Cultural Heritage Preservation and sponsored by the National Trust for Historic Preservation, Herrick, Feinstein LLP, and Saving Antiquities for Everyone (SAFE).
What does LCCHP stand for?
LCCHP stands for Lawyers' Committee for Cultural Heritage Preservation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Lutheran Conference of Confessional Fellowship
- Launch Control Complex Facilities Console
- Licking County Contest Group (Ohio)
- Light Catalyst Cracked Gasoline
- Lung Cancer Cooperative Group (European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer)
- Lutheran Churches of Calvary Grace (Englewood, CO)
- Lake Chelan Community Hospital (Chelan, WA)
- London College of Classical Homoeopathy (London, England, UK)
- London College of Clinical Hypnosis (UK)
- Lens-Corrected Conical Horn Antenna
- La Costa Canyon High School (Carlsbad, CA)
- Lahore Cantonment Cooperative Housing Society (Pakistan)
- Lansing Catholic Central High School (Lansing, MI)
- LaSalle Community Comprehensive High School (LaSalle, Quebec, Canada)
- Letcher County Central High School (Kentucky)
- Lahore Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Lambda Car Club International
- Large Critical Complex Infrastructure (computing network)
- Liberal Catholic Church International
- Liechtenstein Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Samples in periodicals archive:
The not-for-profit Lawyers' Committee for Cultural Heritage Preservation (LCCHP) is asking the Senate to postpone consideration of the Foreign Cultural Exchange Jurisdictional Immunity Clarification Act, until it has addressed concerns with this bill through open hearings.